Practices & Performances:
Band Afternoon Practice Signups: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c4ba9a929aa8-band18
Chaperones for Competitions & Football Games: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090c4ba9a929aa8-mchs1
Mustang Classic Volunteering:
Our planning for the Mustang Classic starts in June of each school year. If you’re interested in helping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fair Share Opportunities:
WakeMed Soccer Park:
The MCHS Band Boosters has an agreement with the Wake Med Soccer Park in Cary where we can work for their concessions which are managed by Backyard Bistro. Volunteers can be kids or adults, and will earn $20/person/shift towards the MCHS Band fees.
- Park in the first lot on your right. Plan for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Adults and kids can work. Includes siblings 10 and up with adult supervision. (Adult supervision not needed for high schoolers.)
- Arrive on time – rain or shine
- Check in with our contact, Kristin Cofone, at the beginning of the shift.
- No one under 18 can touch or serve alcohol.
- No open-toed shoes or sandals
- No tank tops. Please wear black T-shirt.
- Wear a baseball cap or hairnet.
- NO cell phone use unless it is an emergency.